Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Clearfield, UT
Immediate need for an experienced Machinist to work with a roofing supply products company.
You will have the opportunity to set-up, run & program CNC mills & lathes, manual mills & lathes along with saws, presses and any other powered machine shop tools. You may be machining parts for conveyor lifts, truck mounted cranes, generators and small engines.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $24.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered that include 100% paid employee health insurance, paid holidays, profit sharing, paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Perform various machining & fabrication duties
- Set-up, run & edit CNC mill & HAAS CNC lathes. Program with Bobcat CadCam.
- Set-up & run manual mails & lathes.
- Verify accuracy & quality of all phases of fabrication with manual measuring devices.
- Operate basic shop equipment, including saw, shear, press, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required
Qualifications for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Demonstrated expertise in shop math, blueprint reading and G Code.
- Previous 5+ years’ experience with set up & operation of cnc machines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in editing or creating programs at the controller with Mazatrol or FANUC controllers and programing with Bobcat or a comparable CadCam software (MasterCam, GibbsCam, Esprit)
- Proficient with all manual measuring devices.
- Previous saw, press brake, sheer or other shop machine experience is preferred.
Thursday, January 10, 2019