Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Centerville, UT
Currently looking for a licensed HVAC Service Technician to fill an immediate opening with a local Heating, Plumbing & Air Company in Bountiful area. Interested candidates should have commercial and existing residential HVAC service experience and hold a valid UT driver’s license with a good driving record.
Compensation for the HVAC Technician
The starting salary for this position ranges from $22.00 - $30.00 an hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Technician
- Perform all EPA rules and regulations, HVAC repairs and replacements to code and any necessary electrical work associated with HVAC.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and explain all problems and options with clients.
- Complete an accurate and thorough HVAC inspection.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance of all state and federal HVAC codes.
- Present a professional image with punctuality, being well groomed, protecting our client's homes by using drop cloths, shoe covers, etc., and maintain a clean, stocked and inventoried truck.
- Install heat pumps, dual fuel systems, gas furnaces and ductless mini split systems, line sets, ductwork etc.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician
- Commercial/Residential HVAC experience
- Journeyman level experience preferred but 4+ years’ experience techs are encouraged to apply
- Must pass a national background check and drug screening
- Valid UT Driver's license with good driving record
Wednesday, February 20, 2019