Entry Level Welders- $20-$25HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking Entry Level Welders for a direct-hire opportunity in Salt Lake City. The ideal candidate will have some welding experience or training from a technical school.
Benefits of the Entry Level Welder:
- Starting Wage: $20-$25 HR
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. OT available.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits include health insurance paid holidays, paid time off, and paid sick days.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Welder:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the Entry Level Welder:
- Previous welding experience or training from school.
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience is helpful but not required.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to pass a weld test
- Stable work history
*Please submit an updated resume if interested. You can also call or text 385-235-6871 for information.
Monday, May 2, 2022