Customer Service/Yard Tech
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Ogden, UT
A reputable Roofing Company has immediate openings for a full-time, “direct-hire,” long-term Customer Service/Yard Tech working in the Ogden Location. The Customer Service/Yard Tech will be responsible for helping customers select equipment, and perform a variety of tasks in a warehouse setting.
This company takes outstanding care of its employees and often keeps employees for decades. This position requires that you be able to consistently lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Benefits of the Loader position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Starting Wage: $15.00 DOE
- Medical, dental, vacation, financial education, team perks
Responsibilities of the Customer Service/ Yard Tech include:
- Load and unload the delivery truck.
- When not doing customer service you will assist with any warehouse support.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Be prompt and ready to work at the time your shift begins.
Requirements for the Customer Service/Yard Tech position include:
- Must be able to consistently lift 50-75 pounds
- Must able to work in the warehouse.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack, hand truck and other delivery equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a strong previous work history.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019