Soldering Tech / Electronic Assembler
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for a Soldering Tech / Electronic Assembler. This is a “direct-hire”, permanent opportunity for someone who is looking for a successful, stable and rewarding career working with a PC Board manufacturer!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with hand soldering and inspection of surface mount components using a solder iron.
Benefits of the Soldering Tech / Electronic Assembler position include:
- Starting Wage: $15.00 and up DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday day shift. Start time and schedule is very flexible as long as you are working a 40-hour work week.
Responsibilities of the Soldering Tech / Electronic Assembler position include:
- Perform hand soldering per specifications on a variety of electrical circuit boards to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Perform mechanical assembly by following procedures listed on manufacturing spec sheets, assembly drawings or blueprints to meet requirements.
- Examine & inspect circuit boards defects or improper placement of parts.
Qualifications for the Soldering Tech / Electronic Assembler position include:
- Previous Hand Soldering Iron experience is required and skills will be evaluated prior to hire.
- Soldering certification (e.g. IPC-A-610, or IPC J-STD-001) is a plus.
- Excellent manual dexterity to solder cleanly, operate machinery and hand tools.
- Familiarity with assembly drawings, blueprints and simple schematics is also required.
- Must be able to use hand tools for mechanical assembly.
- Basic computer skills are an asset as well.
- This person must have a willingness to learn and be cross-trained into areas of higher complexity.
Thursday, January 10, 2019