Automation Technician Specialist/Service Technician $20-30HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Automation Technician Specialist:
Ammunition Company has an immediate "Direct Hire" opportunity for their warehouse in Salt Lake City as an Automation Technician Specialist. Great company with a lot of opportunity for growth and improvement. The company prides themselves and provide the highest quality of precision rifle brass casings. Not only will you be acquiring a new job, but a great opportunity to grow with.
Responsibilities for the Automation Technician Specialist:
- Troubleshoot, service and fix computerized systems and robotic devices that are custom designed to create our products
- Maintaining computer controlled systems.
- Will be operating machine and understand the different functions of all operations.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Leading a small team and making sure productivity goals are being reached.
Requirements for Automation Technician Specialist:
- Required knowledge of electronics, mechanics, and computers.
- Knowledge working with Allen Bradley Drives and Exlars.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, production.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be flexible with hours.
- Strong math, computer and electronics skills; ability to work with hand tools.
Benefits for the Automation Technician Specialist:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Company Promotes within
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Must be flexible with hours as there will be times you will be staying for Overtime.
Thursday, May 2, 2019