Embroidery Operator $15-$18 HR DOE
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- North Salt Lake, UT
Currently seeking a detail-oriented, hard-working embroidery operator for a manufacturing company specializing in custom linens for mattress companies, retailers, and the hospitality industry across the country.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating a Tajima embroidery machine but will provide training to anyone with embroidery experience.
Benefits for the Embroidery Operator:
- Monday-Friday schedule from (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Compensation of $15HR-$18 HR DOE
- Company Promotes within, Paid Holidays.
Responsibilities for the Embroidery Operator:
- Will be operating machine and understand the different functions of all operations.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
Requirements for the Embroidery Operator:
- Embroidery machine experience required
- Tajima embroidery machine experience very helpful
- Must be able to thread machines and load designs.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Willingness to learn and succeed.
Monday, July 12, 2021