Service Coordinator - $16.00 an hour to Start
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a Service Coordinator for a reputable medical device company, allowing you the opportunity to earn a paycheck while making a difference.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be part of a team that assists patients with the speed and effectiveness of their post-surgery recovery by providing critical durable equipment. The Service Coordinator must have strong customer service skills and be computer proficient.
Benefits of the Customer Service / Service Coordinator position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
- Starting Wage: $16.00 an hour
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more) including 10 Paid Holidays and 16 Paid Vacation Days.
Responsibilities Benefits of the Customer Service / Service Coordinator position include:
- Interacts with customers & clients who are contacting the company to order custom products, request service or repair, request product information, or report a problem.
- Provide problem resolution.
- Direct information to the appropriate department for adequate resolution.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and department expediting the order.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Telephone etiquette.
Qualifications for the Customer Service / Service Coordinator position include:
- Previous customer service experience in an account manager role preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ phone customer sales/service experience required.
- Proficient with computer applications (i.e. Word, Outlook & Excel).
- Previous SAP experience a big plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019