Trades Recruiter ($50k-$100k+, Unlimited Commission)
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, Utah
Trades Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Xemplar Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an experienced recruiter to focus specifically on electrician, plumber and HVAC trades positions. Xemplar is redefining the talent acquisition industry as a premier recruiting and staffing company focused on matchmaking top talent with long-term career opportunities. Xemplar is fast growing and recruiter-centric, providing base pay, unlimited commission, excellent benefits, outstanding operational systems, great administrative support, autonomy over client relationships, and a team-oriented culture. You couldn't ask for a better environment to advance your recruiting career!
The Trades Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist will source candidates for electrical, plumbing and HVAC positions and should have at least 2+ years experience in a similar recruiting position.
Trades Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle recruiting to include employer branding, talent attraction, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, negotiations and successful onboarding.
- Build a pipeline of top talent by thinking “outside of the box’ to attract passive candidates.
- Deliver a top-class candidate and client experience, regardless of the outcome
- Be a Xemplar Ambassador at job fairs, campuses and networking events
- Interact and share “best practices” with the rest of your recruiting team on recruitment process, interview techniques and appropriate way to assess the candidate’s abilities
Trades Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting in both a corporate and agency environment, ideally in construction trades like electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
- A strong drive to succeed, determination to be the best at a position and a competitive spirit are a must
- Demonstrated creative sourcing skills utilizing LinkedIn, Indeed, internet, social media, events, cold calling, on campus visits and networking
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
- Ability and desire to coach and help develop other recruiters
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire to challenge the status quo and build a best in class recruitment strategy.
Trades Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Benefits:
- Base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual Compensation Opportunity ($50,000 to $100,000 plus)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health benefits and 401K
Thursday, February 21, 2019