Structural Fitter / Welder - Night Shift $15-22 HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Jordan, UT
Immediate need for 2nd shift Structural Fitters & Welders. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with structural steel Fitting, layout, and welding using the Dual Shield welding process.
Candidates must be able to read & interpret blueprints, shop drawings and plans. Candidates should be safety oriented, team players, punctual and motivated to expand their welding skills.
Responsibilities of the Structural Fitter / Welder position include:
- Joins, fabricates, & repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process.
- Must be able to fabricate from blueprints and maintain stringent tolerances at all times.
- Layout & fabricate precision welds and elements from blueprints and engineering concepts.
- Ability to weld all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness.
- Works independently or as part of a team and make sound decisions and solve technical problems.
Qualifications for the Structural Fitter / Welder position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in Welding and Fitting trade.
- Previous 2G Dual Shield welding experience is preferred.
- Proficient experience in blueprint interpretation and tape measure reading.
- Must have own welding equipment based on your years of experience.
Benefits of the Structural Fitter / Welder position include:
Shift: Mon. -Thurs. 3:30pm – 4:00am & Fri. 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Starting Wage: $15.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” position
- Full benefits offered that include medical, vision & dental insurance, paid holidays, 401k with company match and paid time off.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019