Assembler - $14.00 - $16.00
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
We are looking for the next exceptional employee to join the team in building electrical control panel boxes to UL508a, UL698a, NEC 409 specifications for a company dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and instrument calibrations services.
Benefits of the Panel Box Assembler position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 an hour with a $350 a month bonus potential
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
Key responsibilities for the Panel Box Assembler include:
- Layout and construction of control panels per drawings and specifications
- Mounting of components to control panels
- Wiring control panels following work orders, drawings or schematics
- Light metal assembly
Desired experience or qualifications for the Panel Box Assembler position:
- Previous experience with panel fabrication and builds, component layout, electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls and wiring preferred but not required.
- Must have previous hand saw, table saw, power drill and measuring experience. 1st or 2nd year electrician apprentices are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong mechanical experience background required. Must enjoy working with hands and using powered & manual hand tools.
- Ability to be trained to wire & build industrial control panels based on schematics, drawings or blueprints.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
- Strives to continuously improve quality and productivity through identifying own training and tool needs.
- Must be detail oriented and strive for quality workmanship. A $50 bonus is offered for each control panel that is complete with no defects.
- Ability to lift up to 50-100 pounds at times.
Friday, September 4, 2020