Residential Service Plumber - $25 - $35 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking experienced Residential Service Plumbers for a locally owned and operated Heating, Plumbing & Air Company.
Service Plumbers determine their customers service needs, quote prices and perform repairs. The ideal candidate must be able to interact and communicate well with customers in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes along with water heater installation & repair.
All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and local plumbing codes.
Benefits of a Service Plumber position:
- Starting wage: $25.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE – this is an hourly position, not commission based.
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle
Responsibilities of the Service Plumber position include:
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment. Work hard, smart and efficiently.
Qualifications for the Service Plumber position include:
- Must have previous residential and/or commercial plumbing experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- A valid Utah Journeyman Plumbing license is required.
- Applicants must have a current Utah driver license and a good driving record as they will be operating a company vehicle.
- Outgoing, professional, must be able to interact with a wide variety of customers and clients.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
Friday, April 5, 2019