Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Ogden, UT
Immediate need for an experienced machinist for Monday – Friday shift positions for an Ogden, UT based manufacturing facility.
Set-Up Machinist / CNC Machinists will have the responsibility for the set-up and operation of miscellaneous CNC mills & EDM machines along with manual mills & lathes. Prefer experience in close tolerance machining or aerospace environments.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist /Set-Up Machinist position includes:
- Health Insurance, 401K & Pension Plan, Paid Holidays, Annual Incentive, Generous Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits start the first month following your start date.
- Starting Salary DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” position.
Job Requirements for the Set-Up Machinist / CNC Machinist position:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience with ISO9000 and/or AS9100 standards is preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related cnc machining experience. Manual machine experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals in GD&T code, set-up of cnc machines and will be able to read & interpret blueprints.
- Previous grinding and deburring experience required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of using measurement devices including: mic’s, dial veriner calipers and test indicators.
- Physical lifting up to 50 lbs. is required
- Must have steel toe safety boots and reliable transportation
Friday, May 24, 2019