Equipment Mechanic ($16 to $26/Hr DOE)
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established Equipment Repair Company in the Salt Lake area is looking for a qualified mechanic / service technician who can independently perform repair work in their shop.
The ideal candidate is someone who is committed to quality work and enjoys interactions with customers or clients.
Benefits of the Mechanic / Service Technician position include:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE with OT
- Full Benefits offered including health insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time-off.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday multiple starting times available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanic / Service Technician position include but are not limited to:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing a wide range of equipment. Everything from a jackhammer, to a boom lift to construction equipment, heavy/medium duty trucks & trailers.
- Welding or fabricating parts/pieces when needed.
- Follow established procedures to track work and parts
- Ensure timely completion of repair work according to company regulations and procedures
Requirements for the Mechanic / Service Technician position:
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years' experience or recent diesel certification completion in light/heavy duty equipment, diesel, trailer, forklift, construction equipment or manufacturing equipment repair. Previous high-reach equipment experiences helpful but not required.
- Strong mechanical background including excellent diagnostic and repair skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulic/hydrostatic, and electrical systems required.
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working side by side with customers.
- Show willingness to perform additional duties/assignments as may be required by management
- Maintain a valid Utah driver's license with an acceptable driving record. Current CDL endorsement a plus but not required.
Friday, May 3, 2019