Experienced Welder/Fabricator $26-$30 HR-Direct Hire
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for an experienced Welder and Fabricator to join a local company that fabricates industrial bailers. These bailers compact cardboard and trash.
As a Welder/Fabricator you will be working on a project from start to finish. This includes cutting pieces from blueprint or drawing, fitting the pieces, welding, grinding, and finish welding. This is a direct-hire opportunity with great benefits.
Benefits for the Welder/Fabricator:
- Starting Wage: $26-$30 HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, and dental insurance, 4% match on 401K, paid holidays, and 1-week vacation after a year.
Responsibilities for the Welder/ Fabricator:
- Reading Bluprints and drawings cutting and fitting pieces.
- Performing specialized welding and fabricating duties including grinding and finish welding.
- Welding and fabrication responsibilities include MIG, TIG, SMAW, and Flux core welding.
- Working with mild steel, high carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Will be making material estimates for custom fabrication, new equipment, and modifications depending on customer needs.
Requirements for the Welder/Fabricator:
- 5 or more years of MIG, TIG, SMAW, Oxygen/Acetylene process.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Able to Read and Interpret Blueprints and Drawings.
- Fabrication experience a must.
Tuesday, October 12, 2021