Equipment Maintenance Technician - $20.00-$24.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A Salt Lake City based full- service manufacturing, heat treating and electro-plating facility has an immediate need for an Equipment Maintenance Technician.
Benefits for the Equipment Maintenance Technician position include:
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Full Benefits that include health, dental, & vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off are offered.
Responsibilities for the Equipment Maintenance Technician include:
- Inspects, maintains and repairs all types of manufacturing and metal processing equipment.
- Performs welding, lubrication, required preventive maintenance & repair duties on all equipment as assigned.
- Identifies all mechanical components in need of repair to prevent mechanical breakdowns. Recommends improvements as appropriate.
- Operates & inspects equipment to identify equipment defects, malfunctions and failures. Repairs & replaces damaged and worn parts.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant work environment.
- Uses a number of sophisticated tools including electrical & hydraulic diagnostic equipment; welding torches; jacks; hoists & hand tools. Uses a computer system to help diagnose the cause of some problems with associated equipment.
Qualifications for the Equipment Maintenance Technician include:
- Prefer a minimum of 2-3 years of experience with the maintenance & repair of fixed manufacturing equipment, hydraulic systems and electrical or mechanical equipment.
- A High School diploma or GED is required.
- A demonstrated ability to perform all types of equipment maintenance & repairs, troubleshoot & repair AC/DC electrical equipment such as 120V, 240V and 480V power circuits or controls.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude is preferred.
Friday, July 12, 2019