CNC Machinist / Machinist - $22 - $28
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
A well-established Salt Lake City machine shop is now accepting applications for entry-level to experienced CNC Machinists. Excellent shop working environment in a safe and growing company. The ideal CNC machinist will be open to learning new machines & set-up procedures as well as being cross-training on other jobs as necessary.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist / Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $22.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, multiple shifts are available
- Full Benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off are offered.
Requirements for the CNC Machinist / Machinist position include:
- Minimum 3-4 years machinist experience or recent completion of a machinist program at a trade school or community college.
- Previous experience required operating CNC mills & lathes. Experience using various other machine shop equipment such as grinders, press brake and sheers helpful.
- Set-up or programming at the controller experience helpful but not required.
- CadCam (MasterCam or GibbsCam) programming experience a big plus but not required.
- Use of standard and metric manual precision tools and measuring devices is required.
- Must be able to work with close tolerances and produce quality work with a low loss rate.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021