Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Melrose Park, IL
Immediate need for an experienced CNC Lathe Machinist proficient in prototype and small run production. Mazak lathe experience and Mazatrol programming experience is required along with the ability to setup, edit & run complex parts that have very close tolerances.
We are looking for a detailed lathe machinist who takes pride in their work.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Starting wage: $22.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:30pm – 1:00am with OT available
- Full benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- This is a “direct hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
Qualifications for the CNC Machinist position include:
- A minimum of 5-8 years CNC lathe machining experience is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in shop math, blueprint reading and G Code.
- Set up, program and operate CNC lathes.
- Edit or create programs at the controller with Mazatrol, VTL Live Tooling or edit or program with MasterCam.
- Aerospace, medical or high tolerance industry experience preferred but not required
Friday, April 19, 2019