CNC Machinist - $24.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Washington, UT
A rapidly expanding machining company located in sunny southern Utah is seeking a CNC Swiss Machinist. Relocation is possible for machinist experienced with set-up & operation of Deco & Star Swiss CNC Machines.
The primary focus of this position will oversee the set-up and production of all the CNC Swiss machines, Deco & Star, in the company. We are looking for a mechanically inclined person that can use their problem-solving skills and experience to oversee and help reduce scrap, improve efficiency, and create quality products in our Swiss department. We are a growing company with great machines, a fun team of people, and a great customer base.
Benefits of the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Starting Wage: $24.00 - $28.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Full benefits offered that include health, vision, paid holidays, dental insurance & paid time-off.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a “temp” or even “contract-to-hire”.
Responsibilities of the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Setup, operate and troubleshoot CNC Swiss machines to manufacture a catalog of precision-machined parts from steel, brass, copper and stainless steel
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of equipment while maintaining production output, quality, and efficiency standards
- Touch-off tools and perform offsets
- Use manual measuring hand tools, gauges, and optical comparator to ensure quality to print
Mandatory Skills Required for the CNC Swiss Machinist position:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with setup and operation of CNC Swiss machines, Deco or Starr Swiss Machining experience preferred
- Ability to produce parts from blueprints or written instructions
- Experience with G&M Codes
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with high proficiency
Monday, December 17, 2018