Installer / HVAC Fabricator
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for an experienced HVAC Sheet Metal Fabricator/Installer to work with a modular manufacturing company that specializes in building modular commercial buildings for various industries. Construction projects may include well site living quarters, man camps, classrooms, financial institutions, healthcare offices and medical offices.
Experience is required and previous lead experience is preferable.
Benefits for the HVAC Sheet Metal Fabricator / Installer position include:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $21.00 an hour DOE
- Year-Round work, no winter lay-offs or slowdowns.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Sheet Metal Fabricator / Installer position include:
- Read build orders, measure and cut sheet metal needed for building HVAC duct work.
- Ability to fabricate & install a variety of HVAC commercial ducting, commercial restaurant systems, some residential systems.
- Willingness to handle heavy workloads, work overtime
- Maintain clean work areas, handle tools properly and perform work tasks safely
- Complete accurate work orders, timecards, and requested support documentation
- Prompt, reliable and professional in all situations
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring for less experienced fabricators and installer
Qualifications for the HVAC Sheet Metal Fabricator / Installer position include:
- Previous HVAC fabrication & installation experience is required.
- Ability to read blue prints/construction drawings/build orders preferred
- Knowledge of hand and power tools required for the trade and the ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Knowledge of different types of fasteners, scaffold equipment, with an understanding of duct work systems
- Own a proper set of tools based on your experience.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced and diverse team environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Follow all safety rules associated with the job
Thursday, October 18, 2018