CDL Delivery Driver
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Elko, NV
Urgent need for a Local Class A delivery driver. This position will be responsible for operating end dump, semi-truck and trailers while directly interacting with our clients. Deliveries will be local with no overnight stay required. Loading & operating a material handler to load truck required but this can be trained.
This will be a local delivery position with a typical day lasting 8-10 hours but you can set your own schedule. If you want to work evening to avoid traffic or early mornings, it will be completely up to you to determine your schedule.
Benefits for the CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- Average Driver Salary - $60,000 - $70,000 a year & home every night
- Set your own schedule
- Relocation Assistance to the Elko, NV area is offered
- Full benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, Flexible Savings Account, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Match, Annual Bonus
Job Responsibilities for the CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- A positive attitude and be able to work independently.
- Pickup & delivery with excellent customer service & communication is a must!
- Responsible for keeping equipment clean & road worthy.
- Responsible for following all local and federal regulations for transportation.
- Responsible for timely, legible and accurate paperwork.
- Must be willing to perform other tasks as needed.
Qualifications for the CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- A valid Class A CDL with 2-4 years of driving experience
- Clean driving record preferred
- Must be competent driving manual & automatic trucks.
- Possess a valid DOT medical card
- Knowledge of DOT reports and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with customers
Thursday, January 10, 2019