Composite Tech / Fiberglass Tech
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Looking for a highly self-motivated individual who has the ability to work independently and as part of a team while being confident in taking on highly detailed composite / fiberglass work. Immediate full time need for a qualified fiberglass / composite technician / fabricator. This position requires previous fiberglass work experience.
Benefits for the Composite Technician / Fiberglass Fabricator Position:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $19.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- This is a "direct-hire" position and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
- Full benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Fiberglass Fabricator / Composite Technician Duties:
- Work with fiberglass for a variety of custom designs products.
- Inspect, clean, and assemble molds before beginning work.
- Fiberglass lamination and related preparation work.
- Trim excess materials from molds, using air tools, grinders, cutoff wheels etc.
- Fabricate and or modify parts, follow plans, blueprints or build from examples.
- Perform other responsibilities from time to time to assist.
Fiberglass Fabricator / Composite Technician Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with working with different types of fiberglass materials, resins and epoxies.
- Previous mold making experience preferred.
- Familiar with fiberglass lay-up and vacuum bagging.
- Ability to use various hand tools, air tools and power tools.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
Friday, February 12, 2021