Warehouse Worker $15-$17 HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a day Warehouse Worker for a company that services ATMs across the Salt Lake Valley. This is a great long-term opportunity for someone that enjoys manual labor and would like the opportunity to join a company that offers great benefits.
As a Warehouse Worker, you are assisting in daily tasks of loading, unloading, shipping, and general warehouse work. The ideal candidate is someone who has warehouse experience and does not mind doing multiple tasks.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker:
- Flexible Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM or 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Starting Wage: $15.00-$17.00 HR DOE
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, 401K, and Paid Time off.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Worker:
- Maintains inventory and communicates with personnel.
- Load or unload trucks either by hand, forklift, or pallet jack.
- Maintain load sheets and keep track.
- Assisting in shipping and maintaining documentation.
- Operating a forklift.
- Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements for the Warehouse Worker:
- Previous manufacturing/production experience is required
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be ok being on your feet all shift
- Forklift experience
- Be able to communicate, read and write in English
Monday, August 30, 2021