Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A locally owned full line sales & repair shop for semi-trailers, utility trucks & snow plows is in need of an Admin Assistant for a full-time position to help with day-to-day operations.
This position will involve answering phones, processing orders from customers, and supporting the sales team with work orders. The right candidate will work well with other team members and be reliable.
Benefits of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Starting Wage: $15-18 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits offered that include health, dental & vision insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Key Requirements & needs for the Admin Assistant position include:
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding multi-taking ability.
- A minimum of 1-2 year’s admin/office work experience is required.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with 10 Key number keys.
- Detailed oriented with a passion for ensuring accuracy.
Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Using Microsoft Office software. Will provide training on company system.
- Process work orders.
- Will support sales team with customer orders.
Monday, March 25, 2019