Commercial HVAC Tech - $22-$30 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Commercial HVAC tech for a local Salt Lake City, UT commercial HVAC company. This is a great “direct-hire” opportunity for any experienced service techs interested in a long-term career position with a reputable company.
- Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Full Benefits including Health Insurance & 401k
- Well-equipped company trucks/vans
Primary Responsibilities of the Commercial HVAC Tech:
- Perform installs, preventive maintenance, service, and troubleshooting for commercial HVAC in the Salt Lake area.
- Maintain clean and safe job site and work vehicle.
- Assist other technicians with trouble shooting problems.
- Complete parts/material inventories.
Minimum Qualifications for the Commercial HVAC Tech:
- 2-3 years of experience as an HVAC Tech.
- Experience inspecting, troubleshooting and making repairs to code on commercial equipment.
- Must be detail oriented in submitting paperwork and following work orders.
- Must possess a current Utah Driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- OSHA-10 certification preferred.
- Current Universal Refrigerant Recovery Certificate.
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or universal.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills along with superb customer service skills.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for HVAC work.
- Knowledge of control systems is preferred.
- Must have own set of quality hand tools.
Monday, June 17, 2019