Service Technician/Scale Technician- $21HR-$24HR.
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Sandy, UT
A local company that specializes in quality scales for business and personal needs is currently seeking a Service Technician/Scale Technician.
As the Service Technician/Scale Technician you will be trained to calibrate scales. Including scales used to weigh semi-trucks, and or small scales used in medical settings. This job will require you to go to different locations across the valley using a company van to provide service.
Eventually, the company will pay for you to obtain your Class B CDL.
Benefits of the Service Technician/Scale Technician:
- Compensation: $21.00-$24.00 HR
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Full benefits offered include health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, 401k with a company match, and paid time off.
Responsibilities for the Service Technician/Scale Technician:
- Will be going to different sites to calibrate and provide service to scales of all sizes.
- Will be driving a company van to different locations.
- Changing scales and using basic math skills to determine calibration.
- Provide customer service and assist customers with paperwork.
Requirements for the Service Technician/Scale Technician:
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Customer Service
- Good driving record as you will be driving a van.
- Stable work history
Wednesday, May 11, 2022