Shipping Clerk $16.50HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Leading manufacturer of storage rack systems in Salt Lake Valley is currently seeking an individual to join the team as the Shipping Clerk. The company offers the opportunity for growth and improvement. We are excited to add members to our team. You will have the opportunity to learn and gain new experience as we are committed to helping you succeed.
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Unpacks examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various products.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- 1 Year of shipping/receiving experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task various projects with level of detail
- Good verbal, written communication skills, as well as excellent shop math skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Flatbed experience required.
Rewards and Benefits for the Welder:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to work a lot of Overtime.
- Opportunity to gain experience.
- Promotes within the company
Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM W/mandatory OT Fridays.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019