Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Logan, UT
Currently have an immediate need for two (2) local Class A CDL Delivery Drivers who are ready to work with a team of more than 100 committed individuals.
If you have a valid Utah Class A CDL and are looking for a rewarding opportunity with an established local company, I want to hear from you!
Benefits of the Delivery Driver position:
- This is a “direct-hire” position
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Wage: $17.50 - $18.50 DOE
- Full Benefits offered including health insurance, paid time off and a 401k
Responsibilities of the Deliver Driver position may include:
- Operating a delivery vehicle to/from the delivery site
- Loading, unloading and stacking building materials on jobsites as directed
- Physically handling material with a co-worker
- Overseeing the safe loading of the delivery vehicle to ensure the order is accurate and that the products are of the highest quality possible
- Obeying all regulatory agency and company safety directives
- Obeying all traffic laws and weight limits
- Responsible for having the delivered product neatly placed and appearing as orderly and presentable as possible.
Qualifications for the Deliver Driver position include:
- Valid Utah Class A CDL Driver’s License with a “good driving” record
- Valid DOT medical card
- Ability to unload, transport, and position all building materials as required
- Ability to stand, climb, reach, bend, and twist throughout complete shifts
- Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Positive attitude and team oriented
- Previous GPS or map reading skil
Monday, January 14, 2019