Yard Tech / Detailer - $14.00 - $15.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for Yard Tech / Detailer to fill openings with one of the largest equipment rental companies in the western region and Salt Lake area. Interested candidates should be ambitious, willing to power wash equipment, and learn to perform maintenance & repair equipment.
Benefits for the Yard Tech / Detailer position include:
- Starting wage: $14.00 - $15.00 an hour DOE.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday day shift 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits including health insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time-off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Yard Tech / Detailer include:
- Prepare equipment for rent by cleaning with power washer.
- Assist with loading and unloading equipment; up to 70lbs.
- Provide customer services as needed.
- Fuel and meter equipment upon check-in.
- Record fuel logs and other information.
- Stage equipment for deliveries.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of yard.
- Ensure that all rental equipment is properly tagged and has required key.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements for the Yard Tech / Detailer position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ambitious, willing to clean in all types of weather, perform maintenance and repair equipment. We are looking for candidates that would like to be trained to become equipment mechanics.
- Must have good organizational skills, enjoy using hands and working outside quite often.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Valid Utah Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019