CDL Driver / Delivery Driver - $18.00 - $23.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Logan, UT
A premier metal recycling company servicing the Wasatch Front is looking for a self-motivated Local CDL Truck Driver passionate about customer service and enhancing the effectiveness of the team.
Employee Benefits for the Truck Driver / Delivery Driver position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 an hour to start DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Local delivers, home every night.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
- Full benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Medical Savings Plan, Flexible Savings Account, Paid Time Off, 401k w/ matching up to 4%, paid holidays, Extra Mile Points
Job Responsibilities for the Truck Driver / Delivery Driver position include:
- Applicant must demonstrate a minimum of 1-year previous driving experience operating a roll off truck or tractor trailer.
- Will be delivering steel & fabricated steel products, metal building components, etc.
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Conducts pre-& post trip inspections of truck and trailer for road worthiness
- Uniforms are provided and it is the driver's responsibility to present a clean and friendly appearance to our customers.
Minimum Qualifications for the Truck Driver / Delivery driver position include:
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years of Class A CDL driving experience
- Ability to provide quality in person customer service
- Valid Utah Class A Commercial Driver's license with valid DOT Medical Card
- Physical ability to secure & tarp loads
- Effective written communication skills and ability to complete paperwork promptly
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Must present themselves in a clean and professional manner at all times.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
Monday, June 3, 2019