Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent - $2000 Sign-on-Bonus offered
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for a qualified Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent to lead a construction crew in the installation of above and below ground mechanical pipe ranging in diameter from small to over 60 inches.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of storm, water, sewer pipe, and lift installation experience. Prefer previous steel pipe installation experience.
Benefits for the Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent position include:
- Starting Wage: $26.00 - $33.00 an hour DOE with a $2000 Sign-on-Bonus offered.
- Company work crew cab tuck, cell phone and tablet provided.
- Full benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k with match and paid time off are offered.
- Normal week consists of 50 hours.
Responsibilities for the Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent position include:
- Leading and coordinating activities a crew of 3-6 workers.
- Running an excavator / track hoe installing civil pipelines and mechanical systems of all types.
- Performing daily safety checks and observations.
- Establish safe work environment that complies with OSHA standards and company safety program.
Qualifications for the Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent position include:
- A minimum of 6-10 years supervising installation of pipe and culvert on heavy civil projects is required.
- Proficient running excavator / track hoe equipment, securing pipe to be installed, trenching, and pipe laying.
- Knowledge of cut/fills, mass excavation, sewer/storm/water, joint utility trenches, elevation/grades. Steel pipe installation experience a plus.
- Ability to understand and follow specific oral instructions, ability to read and understand blueprints & drawings.
- Excellent communication skills. Spanish speaking a plus.
- Possess a valid Utah Drivers License with an acceptable driving record. A current CDL & DOT medical card preferred.
Work Environment for the Civil Pipe Foreman / Superintendent position include:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts, and is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions and vibrations. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. May be seated in an excavator / track hoe for hours at time installing pipe.
Friday, May 17, 2019