Overhead Crane Operator - Entry Level
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking an entry-level or 1-2-year experienced Overhead Crane Operators to work for an employee owned steel manufacturing company. This is an excellent career opportunity to work for a company that offers a lot of growth potential and outstanding benefits.
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months of Overhead Crane Operator experience. This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Overhead Crane Operator include:
- Operates traveling or stationary overhead crane to lift, move, and position loads using hoisting attachments such as hooks and slings.
- Observes load hookup and determines safety of load.
- Manipulates or depresses crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement.
Benefits of the Overhead Crane Operator position include:
- Starting salary for this position is $14.00 an hour
- Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm or Monday – Friday 3:30pm – until trucks are unloaded
- Excellent Low-Cost benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary, paid time off and employee stock program. The stock program is free to all employees and you are fully vested in it after 5 years.
- Team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities, all managers of the company, all started within the company in an entry-level position.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019