Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Midvale, UT
A premier equipment rental company needs a self-motivated equipment technician / equipment mechanic to fill a full-time Monday – Friday “direct-hire” opportunity. This is an opportunity to repair & services everything from loaders, bobcats, excavators, skid steers, and other construction type equipment.
Benefits of the Mechanic / Equipment Mechanic Position:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00pm – 5:00pm
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D and a Medical Savings Plan, Paid Holidays, 401k and Paid Time Off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” position.
Responsibilities of the Mechanic / Equipment Mechanic position include:
- Maintenance on bobcats, excavators, loaders, industrial equipment and other construction equipment
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to identify problems
- Perform breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance to improve reliability of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair various production equipment.
- Majority of work is either hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical repairs.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team, with a positive safety attitude.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area.
Requirements for the Mechanic / Equipment Mechanic position:
- 2-year technical school graduate preferred or a minimum of 4-years of experience maintaining and repairing heavy-duty equipment and/or diesel trucks or construction equipment. Must have an Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Owns & maintains the appropriate amount tools to complete repairs based your experience.
- Must be proficient reading and understands electrical schematics.
- Effective Problem-solving skills
- Engine repair, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical mobile and fixed equipment experience is required.
- Must have a valid Utah Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record. A current CDL is a plus but not required.
- Previous stick & MIG welding experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is required.
Friday, January 11, 2019