Forklift Technician / Field Technician - $20 - $25 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking qualified candidates for a Forklift Technician position to perform repairs & maintenance of machinery & mechanical equipment such as forklifts, engines, motors, and hydraulic equipment. This is a “field” technician opportunity.
Benefits of the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract-to-hire” or “temp” position.
- Full Benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment and devices.
- Locate causes of trouble, dismantle equipment to gain access to defective parts, repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Lubricates, cleans parts and preforms preventative maintenance on equipment
- Log repair work and parts used. Maintains parts & equipment inventory.
Qualifications for the Forklift Technician / Equipment Technician position include:
- A minimum of 2-year certificate from college or technical school; and two years related high-reach, forklift or commercial equipment experience and/or training.
- 2+ years previous experience with Gas, LPG and/or Diesel engines, service, maintenance & repair experience with forklifts or commercial high-reach equipment is required.
- Strong understanding of electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating & maintenance instructions or procedure manuals.
- Must have own set of tools that coincide with your experience level.
- A valid Utah Driver’s License with a good driving record is required.
Thursday, March 21, 2019