Machinist / Manual Machinist
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Alsip, IL
immediate opening for a skilled Machinist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate shall be knowledgeable with both CNC & manual machines and must demonstrate the ability to efficiently setup, operate and program multiple types of CNC machines and have previous manual machining experience.
Benefits for the Machinist / CNC Machinist position:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 1st 7:30am – 4:00pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire.
- Full Benefits Package that includes health insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
Qualifications for the Machinist / CNC Machinist position:
- The successful applicant will have a working knowledge of machine shop equipment, tooling, and processes, along with a knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years previous machine shop experience required, having operated machining equipment and manufactured parts and assemblies. Set-up experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- This person must have a willingness to learn and be cross-trained into areas of higher complexity.
Monday, October 15, 2018