Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to fill “direct-hire” positions with manufacturing clients here in the Salt Lake area.
Benefits for Industrial Electrician:
- Starting Wage: $25.00 - $38.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 1st shift opportunity
- This is a “direct-hire” position and not a “temp” or “contract”.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more.
Responsibilities of Industrial Electrician:
- Must comply with company, state and governmental health and safety regulations at all times
- Must complete and document Workplace Inspections in a timely manner
- Must be able to perform preventive maintenance checks and report findings (both verbally and in writing)
- Must ensure all inventory parts are correctly charged from Stores as per LNA procedures
- Must possess a good knowledge of power distribution systems
- Must be well versed in the installation, maintenance, and adjustment of transformers
- Must be able to perform low voltage and high voltage terminations
- Must be capable of performing maintenance on switchgear up to 4160 volts
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and maintaining all types of starters
- Must be able to perform tasks with all electrical test equipment (voltmeters, meggers, current generators, loop calibrators, etc.)
- Must be able to fabricate and install conduit
- Must be able to perform soldering operations
- Must be able to test, troubleshoot and repair AC/DC motors and drives
- Must be able to install and align electrical motors
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain motor control circuits and air dryers
- Must be able to maintain and replace control valves, actuators and positioners
- Should possess some knowledge of the CMMS System and be willing to correctly complete work orders and checklist including signing and dating
- Must be able to troubleshoot and perform repairs to hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting and repairs on Gas Analyzers
- Must be able to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cameras and monitors
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain variable speed drives
- Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust and maintain PLC’s
- Must be able to troubleshoot, calibrate and maintain belt-weighing devices, pressure-sensing devises, temperature-sensing devices, motion-sensing devices, flow meters, flow control valves, and level indicators.
Qualifications of Industrial Electrician:
- 3-5 years of Electrical / Mechanical experience.
- Must have a current Utah Apprentice or Journeyman Electrician license with no restrictions.
- Completion of an apprenticeship program, technical program, or equivalent experience in an industrial background.
- Previous heavy manufacturing and/or industrial experience is heavily preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Steady work history.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and take instructions from management and co-workers.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Access all areas within a site which could include heights of 120 feet, confined spaces, climbing ladders or stairs, and access tunnels.
- The employee will be exposed to the following working conditions: Extreme Heat and Cold, Noise, Vibration, Oils, and Atmospheric Conditions.
- The employee will be required to perform the following actions (from time to time): Standing, walking, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, talking, seeing, hearing and sitting.
- Ability to occasionally lift/carry 50 pounds.
Thursday, March 7, 2019