Mig Welder - $18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a motivated MIG/TIG Production Welder to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 -3 years MIG production welding experience and be willing to be trained on all of the shop equipment.
Come train and work for a company the believes their employees are their biggest asset, and they want to make sure we continue to create a culture that is engaging, inspiring and rewarding to everyone on the team.
Benefits of the MIG Welder position:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with OT available
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid time-off and paid sick-days.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG/TIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG/TIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the MIG Welder position:
- Prefer at least 1 -3 years MIG production welding experience, certificates such as AWS, ASME are plus but not required. TIG experience very helpful.
- Must have previous sheet metal welding experience and be able to hold a tight tolerance
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience helpful but not required.
- Able to set up a welder to weld on thin gauge Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work station
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Own the proper “tools-of-the-trade” based on your experience. Must have at least your own hood and gloves.
Friday, February 15, 2019