Conveyor Maintenance Tech
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Clearfield, UT
Immediate need for an experienced Conveyor Maintenance Tech / Equipment Tech to troubleshoot, repair and maintain roofing supply products. Everything from conveyor lifts, truck mounted cranes, generators and small engine repair.
Benefits of the Conveyor Maintenance Tech / Equipment Tech include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered that include 100% paid employee health insurance, paid holidays, profit sharing, paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Conveyor Maintenance Tech / Equipment Tech position include:
- Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism, electrical or hydraulic system. Realigns & adjusts components.
- Starts machines & equipment to test operation following repair.
Qualifications for the Conveyor Maintenance Tech / Equipment Tech position include:
- High school diploma or GED plus at least 4-5 years related mechanical, hydraulic & electrical maintenance and repair experience.
- Troubleshooting experience with electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment is required.
- Previous MIG or stick welding experience is also required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions, procedure manuals and the ability to write routine reports or correspondence
- Must be able to communicate, both verbal and written, effectively with customers or other employees
- Must own a proper set of tools based on experience level and a pair of steel toe boots.
- A valid Utah driver with an acceptable driving record. Class A CDL license is a plus.
Friday, November 30, 2018