Class A CDL Driver- Manual Transmission
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a Class A CDL Driver for a great company in Salt Lake that provides service to semi-trailers and specializes in heavy-duty equipment repair, fabrication, and all types of semi-trailer repairs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Class A CDL Driving experience. The Class A CDL driver will be going out to clients, picking up their trailers, and bringing them back to the repair shop.
Benefits for the Class A CDL Driver:
- Compensation: $21.00 HR to $25.00 HR.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with Overtime
- Benefits: Full Benefits include Health Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, and Sick Leave.
Responsibilities for the Class A CDL Driver:
- Operating Automatic and Manual transmission CDL trucks.
- Going out to clients and picking up their trailers to bring back to the repair shop.
- Will be interacting with customers regarding their trailer.
Requirements for the Class A CDL Driver:
- At least 1 year of Class A CDL Drivinging Experience
- Manual Transmission experience
- Medical DOT Card
- Clean Driving Record
Tuesday, April 26, 2022