Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A locally owned full line sales & repair shop for semi-trailers, utility trucks & snow plows is in need of an Admin Assistant for a full-time position to help with day-to-day operations.
This position will involve answering multi-line phones, filing, mail distribution, trailer & utility body quotes, which you will be trained on, quarterly state contracts, invoicing, weekly payroll and commission reports.
Benefits of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $15.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits offered that include health, dental & vision insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Key Requirements & needs for the Admin Assistant position include:
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding multi-taking ability.
- A minimum of 1-2 year’s admin/office work experience is required.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detailed oriented with a passion for ensuring accuracy.
- Strong people skills.
Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant position include:
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in a professional manner. Great customer service is a must.
- Using Microsoft Office software prepare reports, memos and documents.
- Prepare invoices and send them to customers.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail and FedEx/UPS packages.
- Organize company meetings, conferences and activities.
Friday, December 14, 2018