Apprentice Electrician / Panel Technician
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need of 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Electricians.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee to join the team in building electrical control panel to UL508a, UL698a, NEC 409 specifications for a company dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and instrument calibrations services.
Benefits of the Apprentice Electrician / Panel Tech position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Starting Wage: $14.00 - $18.00 an hour with a $350 a month bonus potential
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
Key responsibilities for the Apprentice Electrician / Panel Technician Include:
- Layout and construction of control panels per drawings and specifications
- Mounting of components to control panels
- Wiring control panels following work orders, drawings or schematics
- Light metal assembly
Desired experience or qualifications for the Apprentice Electrician / Panel Technician position:
- Previous experience with panel fabrication and builds, component layout, electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls and wiring preferred but not required.
- 1st or 2nd year electrician apprentices are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong mechanical experience background required. Must enjoy working with hands and using powered & manual hand tools.
- Ability to be trained to wire & build industrial control panels based on schematics, drawings or blueprints.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
- Strives to continuously improve quality and productivity through identifying own training and tool needs.
- Must be detail oriented and strive for quality workmanship. A $50 bonus is offered for each control panel that is complete with no defects.
- Ability to lift up to 50-100 pounds at times.
Monday, May 20, 2019