CDL Driver / Refuse Collector $18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Seeking Class A CDL Drivers to collect refuse and recyclables by driving collection vehicles on predetermined local routes. We are in need of motivated persons who are in need of a new career.
CDL Drivers / Refuse Collectors operate side-loader refuse trucks to collect refuse at households, then drive to the disposal facility and dump the load. Drivers are home every night and get a set schedule. If you are a dependable employee with good attendance, then this will be a great fit for you. Never worry about a lay-off again. Come be part of a company that grew by over 20% last year.
Benefits for the CDL Driver / Refuse Collector position include:
- Starting Wage: 18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE with a 90-day wage review.
- Excellent low-cost benefits that include: health insurance, paid holidays, 401k, paid time off, and company Lagoon Day.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract” or “temp” position.
Responsibilities for the CDL Driver / Refuse Collector position include:
- Operate side-loader refuse vehicles.
- Safely operate automated or semi-automated hoisting device that raise refuse bins and dump contents into openings in truck bodies
- Dismount garbage trucks to collect garbage and remount trucks to ride to the next collection point
- Properly track and document activity log. Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating condition. Refuel trucks or add other fluids, such as oil or brake fluid
- Dump refuse or recyclable materials at disposal site.
- Communicate with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, equipment breakdowns, or other maintenance problems.
- Report any vehicle or equipment malfunctions, emergencies or hazards.
Monday, May 6, 2019