MIG Welder/Fitter - $25-$30HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking an experienced and motivated MIG Welder to join a metal fabrication company in West Valley.
The ideal candidate will know how to TIG, MIG, and have the ability to assemble metal products and hold tolerances.
Benefits of the MIG Welder position include:
- Starting Wage: $25-$30 HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits include health insurance paid holidays, paid time off, and paid sick days.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder position include:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the MIG Welder position include:
- Must have MIG welding experience.
- Must have previous sheet metal welding experience and be able to hold a tight tolerance
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience is helpful but not required.
- Able to set up a welder to weld on thin gauge Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel along with steel up to ½”
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be able to pass a MIG and TIG weld test.
- Stable work history
*Please submit an updated resume if interested.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022