NDT Inspector Level II - $21.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Excellent “direct-hire” opportunity for a Fluorescent Penetrate (PT) and Magnetic Particle (MT) Inspector to perform NDT Testing using specific techniques for aerospace products.
Benefits for the NDT Level II Inspector / Quality Assurance Inspector include:
- Starting Wage: $21.00 - $26.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits that include health, dental, & vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off are offered.
Responsibilities for the NDT Level II Inspector / Quality Assurance Inspector include:
- NDT level II Inspector for Mag Particle and Penetrant Inspection
- Conduct Liquid Penetrant & Magnetic Particle Inspection.
- Prepare reports on NDT results.
- Adhere to Company specifications & procedures.
- Adhere to Customer specifications & procedures (Boeing, Parker Hannifin, Sikorsky, etc.).
- Read and understand Blueprints.
Qualifications for the NDT Level II Inspector / Quality Assurance Inspector include:
- Minimum of 2+ years of satisfactory experience in PT and MT NDT testing.
- ASNT Level II and/or NAS-410 PT & MT certificate.
- Level II PT & MT documentation to certify to company written practice, including documented formal classroom training of 32 hours each.
- Minimum of 400 documented experience hours in Liquid Penetrant Inspection.
- Minimum of 530 documented experience hours in Magnetic Particle Inspection
- NDE Certification summary (includes test scores and to which written practice certified).
- Current Vision Acuity results.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or GED is required.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019