NDT Manager / Level II NDT Inspector - $80k - $90k DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Excellent “direct-hire” opportunity for a Fluorescent Penetrate (PT) and Magnetic Particle (MT) Inspector to perform NDT Testing using specific techniques for aerospace products while managing the department..
Benefits for the NDT Manager / NDT Level III Inspector include:
- Starting Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits that include health, dental, & vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off are offered.
Responsibilities for the NDT Manager / NDT Level III Inspector include:
Oversee & manage all NDT Operations that may include:
- Collaborate with management & supervisors to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Supervise NDT technicians
- Review planning to ensure compliance to customer specs & drawings.
- Set-up, operate, calibrate, and perform Process Control Checks on NDT equipment by following established instructions and recording results.
- Run all administration, qualification, certification and training of NDT Level II Techs while maintaining your current ASNT & NAS-410 Level III in MT & PT.
Qualifications for the NDT Manager / NDT Level III Inspector include:
- Requires a degree in engineering or equivalent Level III NDT experience. Previous management or supervisor experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years aerospace NDT (PT & MT) testing experience is required.
- ASNT & NAS-410 Level III Certification in MT & PT is required.
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams and applying continuous improvement methods.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communications and analytical skills.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019