CNC Machinist / Lead Machinist - $25.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate need for an experienced CNC Machinist / Lead Machinist who has a great attitude and a desire to get better every day. If you want to work for an organized shop that believes in helping people get what they want; this may be the job for you.
The CNC Machinist / Lead Machinist will head a machining department consisting of 6 HAAS Mills and 4 HAAS lathes. Duties include programming with Mastercam or on FANUC controllers, set-up, and supervision of several machinist. At times you will be jumping on a machine to run parts as well. This machining department is rapidly expanding and will be adding other CNC machines shortly. They also have their ISO 9001 certification so close tolerance machining experience is essential for this position.
Benefits for the CNC Machinist / Lead Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $25.00 - $35.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Full Benefits are offered that include “employee & family" paid health benefits, paid holidays, 401k with upto 7% match,paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “contract” or “temp” position.
Qualifications for the CNC Machinist / Lead Machinist position include:
- A minimum of 5+ years of CNC Set-Up & Programming experience required. Prefer previous lead or supervisor experience.
- Must be experienced running and setting -up both Lathes and Mills up to 4-axis.
- Recent Programming experience with Mastercam and using FANUC controllers is required.
- Prior knowledge ISO9001 certification or close tolerance machining experience such as machining in aerospace / medical machining is preferred.
- Experience with CNC machine set-up, operations and maintenance is necessary.
- Proficiency with manual measuring devices such as micrometers and calipers are required. Must own your own set of high-quality measuring devices.
- Takes pride in producing a high-quality of work.
- Excellent reliability and a stable work history.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019