Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking a fabrication Tech that is looking for a career opportunity while making a difference. As a Fabrication tech, you will be part of a team that fabricates prosthetics for different people around the world.
The ideal candidate will support the fabrication of Custom Carbon prosthetics and perform fabrication tasks such as plasterwork, laminating, pulling of thermoplastics, finishing, modifying, spraying, assembly, sewing, and other related duties.
Benefits of the Fabrication Technician:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 5:00 am – 1:30 pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $16.00 - $17.00 an hour DOE.
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid holidays, 401k with company match, and paid-time-off (PTO).
Responsibilities for the Fabrication Technician:
- Performs final quality inspections of fabricated parts.
- Safety operates shop equipment and follows guidelines.
- Performs basic fabrication assignments under direct supervision.
- Follows work instructions and work orders.
- Assembly, spraying, sewing, and other related duties.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
Requirements for the Fabrication Technician:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of prosthetic/orthotic devices preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions in the English language.
- Prosthetic fabrication experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge or experience with Carbon Fiber preferred, but not required.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021