CNC Machinist - OT Available
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Blue Island, IL
Immediate need for 2nd Shift set-up or programmer CNC Machinists for a well-established machine shop.
We are in need of CNC Machinists who will focus on providing products for our world-class customers who require the highest levels of quality, precision and on-time products.
Qualified applicants must have the ability to operate and/or set-up and edit programs on Multi axis CNC Machines and turning centers to support medical device manufacturing.
Benefits for the CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer position:
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 4:00am with optional ½ day or full Friday for OT
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract-to-hire" position
- Starting Wage: $24.00 - $34.00 an hour DOE
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, paid Holidays, 401k, tool purchase assistance and paid time-off.
Responsibilities and Duties of the CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer position:
- Operate, set-up, edit and program CNC Turning Centers & Mills to produce high-precision medical parts according to blueprints and required tight-tolerances.
- Embraces all company quality standards
- High level of open-communication to ensuring all Team Members have up-to-date information about projects in the shop.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards for production and quality.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Qualifications and Skills of the CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer position:
- High school diploma or equivalent. CNC Machining certificate preferred however previous CNC machining experience will be taken into account
- Experience machining in aerospace/medical machining or tight tolerance environments is preferred.
- Experience machining with a variety of CNC machines, including lathes, vertical mills, and horizontal mills, turning centers and even a Citizen Swiss machine.
- For programming positions, a solid knowledge of GibbsCAM is preferred.
- For Set-up and above machinist positions, a high-quality set of manual measuring devices is required.
Thursday, January 10, 2019