Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- North Salt Lake, UT
Well-established local custom cnc machining job shop, that manufactures both large and small parts, has an immediate need for a 1st shift CNC Set-Up Machinist to join their team.
Benefits for the Set-Up CNC Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 1st shift (day shift)
- Full benefits are offered that include health & dental insurance, paid holidays, simple IRA with matching funds and paid time off.
Qualifications for the Set-Up CNC Machinist position include:
- Previous 3 years or more set up and operation of CNC Lathes or Mills experience is required.
- Proficient reading & understanding blue prints or drawings.
- Excellent understand of GD&T code is required.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and have a great work ethic.
- Experience with large-scale cnc machining is a plus.
- Must be proficient using manual measuring devices.
Thursday, February 21, 2019