Welder/Shop Helper $18-22 HR W/Full Benefits
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking a Welder/Shop Helper worker for a local Salt Lake metal fabrication shop that specializes in precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and mechanical assembly.
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated Welder/Shop Helper who can easily adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The job is ideal for someone wanting to get into metal fabrication or who wants to become a welder in the future.
*Students who have completed a welding program or are currently enrolled are encouraged to apply. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the metal fabrication industry.
Benefits of the Welder/Shop Helper position include:
- Start Wage: $18-$20 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity.
- Full Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Responsibilities of the Welder/Shop Helper position include:
- Grinding & Sanding fabricated parts.
- Cleaning of the shop to make for a safe work area.
- Other general shop duties as required by the manager.
- Open to learning additional machinery and shop equipment.
- Capable of working in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements for the Welder/Shop Helper position include:
- Previous metal grinding/shop helper experience preferred but willing to train someone looking to get into metal fabrication.
- Experience using a wide variety of hand tools both power & manual.
- Steady work history.
- Must be trainable and have a great attitude.
Friday, January 7, 2022